Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Week 2 DIGITAL FLUENCY INTENSIVE WORK FLOW

This Morning we broke off in to our bubble groups to talk about what worked / what didn't work from last week's session.What worked for me.

I have practiced key shortcuts to move quickly around the google chrome.I have shown  the class how to use the speaker tool to help with music notes.


We then moved in to The Manaiakalani Pedagogy: Learn-Ako Create- Share

What does Learn look like

-Recognize Effective Practice

-Amplify Effective Practice

-Turbocharge Effective Practice


How to create a google meet session with in the Manaiakalani set up by Makaokre



Learning to shared/presented a Tab on my screen in the meeting, a place close to me which is Ratana pa and my favorite song from youtube my band L40 a


Maria shared with us and gave as some useful information on Google Keep - how to use it
take a photo of the mahi from the board and take the notes from the board,reminders very helpful information.




Organising our gmail soring out gmail labels  for each gmail
i learnt how to undo gmail so if i send mail to someone and i want to change something then i can undo it will send it back to edit.This session was really useful because its made things  a lot easier,and also having time to  Update my gmail account.


Google calendar an awesome presentation from Vicki Archer very helpful information on how to use google calendar i've learnt alot from this  as i hardly use google calendar. i only use the calendar for meetings.





3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jordan,
    Great to read that there were so many parts of the day that connected with you. The undo send on Gmail is so useful! Also glad to hear you enjoyed looking at your calendar and what you can do in this space to support your workflow. How did you get on with the Google Meet recording? Have you recorded Meet sessions before? It would be awesome if you were able to embed your video on your blog.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jordan,
    This post is a great record of your learning. I often record exactly how to do something especially if it is new to me so that if I forget I can check out how to do it!
    Love your screenshots - a great idea.
    Ngā mihi,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to hardly use google calendar either but now I've started using it and I do find it pretty handy. I found it helpful having time to update my gmail too. I think you're doing really well considering how busy I know music teachers are! :)

    ReplyDelete