Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Week 4 DFI Dealing with Data Agenda,


Google sheets

I learnt a lot during the google sheet session of the day. I learnt the basic calculations and formulas-sum

where we highlighted the data and calculated the sum.The autofill was very handy and easy to use.

At the top is a picture of a graph that i created to show the number of blogs that a student has put up over  3 years

first we entered the data in to google sheets from the students blog contents over the years she's posted  her work.Then we created a Graph by pressing a couple of buttons.I gotta say this was awesome fun.

Google Forms 

I've used google forms before but this was still a great lesson and fun at the sametime i learnt how to upload videos.We also created a form with 5 questions,using 5 different question formats.











3 comments:

  1. I really like how you can add videos to Google Forms too Jordan. It has changed the way I will use it with my students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jordan,
    Great to hear you found the chart in google sheets to be fun and hopefully useful for data as well.
    Ngā mihi,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Jordan,

    Well done with creating your chart, I wonder what was behind the big spike in the students blogging in September 2019. It would be great to see the link to your form, or you could also embed the form in your blog post if you wanted to.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete