Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Week 7 DFI - Devices


 Ubiquitous-Presented by Dorothy  Our learners have the potential to be experiencing high quality learning experiences.  

Anytime

Anyplace

Anywhere

Anyone


Cybersmart-  presented by Vicki featured focused learning in our Community. 

Cybersmart categories

smart learners                     Smart Media.            Smart Money.           Smart Parents

Smart Footprint.                 Smart Surfing.          Smart Values

Smart Relationships.          Smart legal                Smart Teachers



Explaining Explain Everything

Explain Everything provides an interactive, screencasting whiteboard, enabling both the teacher and learner to create and share learning artefacts. The App also enables the teacher to design and personalise learning which can be recorded, rewound and shared. The Online Whiteboard allows users to access a basic version of Explain Everything through an internet browser.

I found this app amazing,i will use this for my class.



 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jordan,
    Great to see your notes on the Devices Day. I agree, the device is not just a tool. Good to have the important images on your post. You could link these to the slide presentations.
    Ngā mihi,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing about your work with your kids - I hope the prizegiving performances turn out fabulous - I'm sure they will. I bet those kids just love you - you are doing a great job and I'm sure using some of these new tools will only enhance what you are already doing so well :)

    ReplyDelete